Superior Two Bedroom Clyde Waterfront Apartment
How your apartment works
How to access the building
Using the fob/tab attached to the keys place this on the reader by the front door
How to work the heating
- Located in the apartment hallway is a thermostat. Turn this and you will hear a "click" this indicates the room temperature. Set the temperature to what you wish.
- In each room there is a control on each radiator panel. Turn this between * and 5. We recommend keeping it at 3 for a constant temperature.
Make sure you turn down the main thermostat when you are not in the apartment.
How to operate the hob / stove
Using the knobs at the front.
While pressing one down to create a *spark* turn the knob anti clockwise.
Release when ignited.
Turn to increase and decrease flame.
How to operate the dryer
Play Video for Instructions
- Always take clothes out after washing , shake and return to the machine to then dry.
- Turn the dial to the dry cycles
- Select the dyer function with the touch buttons on the left
- Press Start
- Do not leave machine drying clothes when you are not in the apartment.